New Podcast

Hello to everyone out there in the virtual blog world. I must say that I have not been keeping up with my "thoughts" very well lately. Darlene and I have just moved into our new place in St. Augustine and praise the Lord, we have sold our house. In the mean time I haven't been able to put much up on the blog. I did want to write and tell everyone that I have created a new podcast titled: "Thoughts of Josh Dryer" in which I will upload all of my sermons. So if you like go check it out and give them a listen. I would love to hear what you have to say.

If you open your itunes program and click "itunes store" on the left then you type "thoughts of josh dryer" in the search box in the upper right hand corner you will be taken to the podcast page. I will also include a link to download the MP3's if you would like to do that instead.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

I am currently working on an article about "Special Revelation" that I will publish in the next couple of weeks. Please check back and give it a read.

Thanks for all of the prayer and support!

Josh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Casting Lots and Determining God's Will

Inclusionist, Exclusionist, Pluralist...What do they all mean?

The Trinity and The Triple Point